What is a Professional Employer Organization?
A PEO is a single source provider of integrated services which enable business owners to cost effectively outsource the administration of payroll, workers’ compensation, human resources, employee benefits, development and more. In other words, Paychecks Plus will take out much of the headache of running your business. When signing on with Paychecks Plus, we become the “employer of record”. The benefit created by this relationship is simple yet vast. All matters concerning payroll taxes, state and federal regulatory issues relating to workers’ compensation or unemployment claims, now become the responsibility of Paychecks Plus. As well as the Human Resources function: such as payroll, workers’ compensation and unemployment administration tasks, including calculating, reporting and timely payment can all be easily outsourced to Paychecks Plus.
- No more tax forms (941’s; 940’s; VEC Reports; W-2, Etc.)
- No more time consuming hassles balancing payroll
- No more calls from the IRS
- No more expensive tax penalties
- Pay-As-You-Go on actual payroll (available to self-employeds)
- Complete payroll services including quarterly and year end returns