What is a Professional Employer Organization?
A PEO (Professional Employer Organization) is a single source provider of integrated services that enables business owners to outsource essential services more cost effectively. These services can include, but are not limited to:
When you sign with us, we will become the “employer of record.” What this means is that all matters concerning payroll taxes and regulatory issues relating to worker’s compensation or unemployment claims, now become our responsibility. We will provide you with complete payroll services including quarterly and year end return.
Leave it to us
- No more tax forms
(941’s; 940’s; VEC Reports; W-2, Etc.)
- No more time consuming hassles balancing payroll
- No more calls from the IRS
- No more expensive tax penalties
- Pay-As-You-Go on actual payroll (available to self-employeds)
- Complete payroll services including quarterly and year end returns